Sunday, October 10, 2010

He's done it again: Charles Kennedy responds again to my crictism

No sooner had I posted my response on line yesterday morning (remember I did post the actual letter a week ago), did I return home last night to have received another letter from Charles Kennedy. You can view the letter by enlarging the image.

Now I don't know why Charles is wasting so much time over this. After all I have no influence over party members at all and my badly written blog is not exactly at the top of the list for editors of fleet street. So it does make me wonder, why is Charles protesting so much?

Now Charles is now arguing that my timings are all wrong. But I have yet to find an article published online with Charles openly dismissing the claims he was defecting before the Sunday newspaper article published his quote now famous quote 'I will go out of this world feet first with my Lib Dem membership card in my pocket.' If someone can find me one, then I am more than open in changing my view. In fact Charles's own website didn't even publish his 'statement' nor did the party's website.

It is this lack of direct and public action by Charles, that is began me questioning his motives.

No comments: